Saturday, February 02, 2008

I'm so high to this point that i had to type a post out the moment i reached home ;D

to those who didn't attend the AHBand concert, its unfortunate you didn't! D: but i shan't add more salt to your wounds cause you might be happily playing with your relatives and cousins right LOL.

My excitement doesn't seem to be able to wear off~
EMMA IS GOING TO JOIN THE BAND/ORCHESTRA IN JC :D
[even though i said this after attending a CO concert, i'm more than certain i'd like the band more haha! As for choir, I'll still love it as much as I do and I shall reconsider~]

The band was seriously awesome, and the atmosphere was brilliant especially towards the end. I don't think i'll ever forget a very cute sec three girl jumping around and waving her hands in the air, the chain of people running around the hall, the two people with masks [is that what you call them] slapping themselves with the fans when they were up on the gallery, the two hilarious but fantastic emcees...and of course the wonderful music produced.

Personally, my favourites were Noah's Ark, the last [or second last?] piece by the alumni band and the nineties. The alumni and combined band were great in the sense that it makes you really feel like you're entering the music, and it has the ability to make you look up from what you were doing. It was great just like that. The nineties piece was more of a refreshing one since their tunes all seemed so familiar [think disney music and popular popsongs]

Its not like i'd be able to describe everything here, so here's everything in a nutshell! the intermisson was total madness, with everybody scurrying around like..little mice? I managed to find everybody I wanted to find, after feeling like a squashed sardine..in the hall. I shook hands with the highpitched emcee LOL since he was annia's senior, saw valerie two two seats beside me [surprise!], carol's family behind me, many many ahs pupils everywhere.

Riane, Annia, Cindy and I have successfully become crazy, to kaiying and pamela's utmost..*inserts word much milder than disgust*. I've never been so crazy for a long time ~.~ must be over dosage of super cute little children in a day? Lets see, i'm in a mood to say HELLO HELLO HELLO to anybody out there omgzxzxz @.@



___________________________________________________
*before the concert*

i rushed from TUITION and was late, SORRY ANNIA AND RIANE! D:
tuition was at newyork which was awesomely cool since the whiteboard was made of glass and it seemed more like a conference room ;D right, so i reached late and left early. -.-

had pepper lunch with annia while riane went to buy the flowers :D and then we realised we were very late. We cabbed up and OHNO! the taxi fare was 11.50 wth. not to forget we were VERY LATE and missed the first two songs D: ohwell. THANKYOU kaiying cindy and pam for getting the seats for us. It was so super paiseh when everybody stared at us since we were the last to sit zzz. *covers face*
___________________________________________________



okay my mummy is nagggingggg, i've got to bathe. hopefully cold water will cool me down and make me less high =.=


DID I MENTION, CHOIR WAS SUPERB TODAY AND I LIKE DANCING TO HSM :D the weird chinese song doesn't sound THAT weird anymore. lets work harder for the concert, its coming real near! ~.~ i feel satisfied about the choreo hahah ^^

No comments: